Pre-Heater Plate Heat Exchanger
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5,000 US $13,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Application: Heater, Cooler, Vaporizer, Condenser, Heater
- Style: Plate
- Plates Material: Stainless, Ti
- Heat-Exchange Plate: SUS304, SUS316L, Smo254, Titanium, Nickel, Hastel
- Clamping Bolt: Galvanized Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Guide Bar: Galvanized Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Type: Stainless Steel Heating Equipment
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Mixing Heat Exchanger Type: Jetheat Exchanger
- Trademark: Jinta or as Per Requirement
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Principle: Mixing Heat Exchanger
- Frame: Material:Carbon Steel
- Size and Material: Can Be Worked as Per Client Requirement
- Gasket Seal: NBR, H-NBR, EPDM, Food Pad, Fluorine Rubber, Silic
- Interface: Rubber, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Ceramic Heating Equipment Type: Ceramic Electric Heater
- Recuperative Heat Exchanger Type: Double Tube Sheet Heat Exchanger
- Heat Transfer Surface: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Core: Core Evaporative Heat Exchanger
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, GB, ASME, SGS
Advantage of plate heat exchanger
1. Small volume, Low investment, operation and maintenance costs.
2. Highly efficient heat transfer- Heat transfer coefficient is 3000~6000W/M2. ° C, Which is high average 3~5times.
3. More effectively cooling and heating
4, Easy to fit, add or change plate.
5. Convenient disassembly, cleaning, maintenance and repair
6. Environmental protection
1. Focus on heat exchanger
2. Pay attention to client's require
3. Reply massage at the first time
4. Delivery in time
Heat exchanger type: Gasket Plate heat exchanger
The plate heat exchanger consists of a pack of corrugated metal plates with portholes for the passage of the two fluids between which heat transfer will take place. The plate pack is assembled between a fix frame plate and a movable pressure plate and compressed by tightening bolts. The plates are fitted with a gasket which seals the inter plate channel and directs the fluids into alternate channels. The number of plates is determined by the flow rate, physical properties of the fluids, pressure drop and temperature program. The plate corrugations promote fluid turbulence and support the plates against differential pressure. The frame plate and the pressure plate are suspended from an upper carrying bar and located by a lower guiding bar, both of which are fixed to a support column. Connections are located in the frame plate or, if either or both fluids make more than a single pass within the unit, in the frame and pressure plates.
Channels are formed between the plates and the corner ports are arranged so that the two media flow through alternate channels. The heat is transferred through the plate between the channels, and complete counter-current flow is created for highest possible efficiency. The corrugation of the plates provides the passage between the plates, supports each plate against the adjacent one and enhances the turbulence, resulting in efficient heat transfer.
Food industry: Milk pasteurization Milk and beverage pasteurization, Wine tempering, Bottled water treatment, CIP (Cleaning-in-Place) heating, Reverse osmosis water.
Marine application: Central cooling of the main or auxiliary engines or turbines, Lubrication oil cooling, Re-cooling of circulated water for cooling cylinders, pistons, injection nozzles, Cooling of oil, compressor oil and other lubricants, Preheating of lubrication oil and heavy fuel oil, Preheating of seawater for fresh water production, Heat recovery, Heat exchange to air-condition the passengers' cabins and freight spaces
Others: Turbine oil cooler, Chemical industry, district heating, district cooling, swimming pool heating, solar heating, textile printing & dyeing industry, pharmacy, food, chemical, paper making, steel and electromechanical and so on
We promise 10 year guarantee, all reasonable relevant cost will be undertaken by us in the first year if our heat exchanger fail to work due to quality problem,
More information, please feel free to contact us.
Name: Jessie Hao
Phone: 86 13705382911
|Material of Plate||Suited Liquid Kinds|
|Stainless Steel (SUS304. 316 Etc)||Pure Water, Normal Water, Oil for eating, Mineral Oil|
|Ti, Ti-pd||Sea Water, Saline Water, Mineral Water|
|20Cr, 18Ni, 6Mo (254SMO)||Dilute Sulphuric Acid, Organic Water Solution|
|Ni||High-temp and concentration caustic soda|
|Hastelloy (C276, D205, B2G)||Concentration Sulphuric Acid, Hydrochloric acid, Phosphoric acid|
|Material of Gasket||Operating Temperature ° C||Suited Liquid Kinds|
|NBR||-15~+135° C||Water, Sea Water, Mineral Oil, Salty Water|
|EPDM||-25~+180° C||Hot Water, Steam, Acid, Caustic|
|F26||-55~+230° C||Acid, Caustic, Fluid|
|TPF||0~+160° C||Concentrated Acid, Caustic, High-temperature Oil, Steam|